Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Letting Go...

I've been secretly documenting my 21 year battle with Crohn's disease.  It may be time to share some of it...?  If I can help someone than all of this suffering will begin to change form. It could turn into something useful instead of just ruining what life I have left.  It's frightening to be so vulnerable.  If you scroll through any of your social media feeds 99% of it is the positive, happy, fakeness that people want others to believe is their reality.  Well, let's be honest for a moment, NO ONE has a happily-ever-after life.  No one.  So with the risk of sounding like a whiner or a "why me" asshole I am going to attempt to put my ordeal out there.  Honestly, it's terrifying!  I am a SEVERELY private person! However, through all of this there has to be a purpose.  So maybe in putting it out there I will find what it is... And I know there are others like me barely holding on.  Maybe together we can do it... This is all I hope for...

No comments:

Post a Comment